46th Annual Conference
Transcultural Nursing Society
October 21-24, 2020
Abstract Submission →
Transcultural Nursing: Influencing Research, Education, Practice and Administration
- Discuss strategies for advocating social change to promote culturally competent care
- Apply transcultural nursing theories in research, education, practice and administration
- Identify transcultural nursing research and theory to address migrant health challenges, gender issues, and women's health
- Analyze issues influencing transcultural nursing research, education, practice and administration
Abstract Submission Information:
- Abstracts must address the conference theme and objectives.
- Abstracts must be submitted through the secure online system.
- Abstract must be limited to 600 words or less. Including references.
- Abstract submission deadline is midnight EDT --- APRIL 1, 2020
- Questions can be directed to email@example.com.
Information for consideration
- TCNS accept submission from multiple healthcare disciplines.
- TCNS encourages diversity of submissions. Qualitative and Quantitative
- TCNS encourages diversity of theories and theorists