The 45th Annual Conference
October 16-19, 2019
Transcultural Nursing Society International
Omni Hotel - Richmond, VA
Transcultural Nursing: Advancing Culture Care
- Explore new definitions of community locally and globally
- Analyze trends to advance transcultural nursing knowledge and practice
- Reflect on innovative ways to prepare transcultural nurses
- Discuss evidence-based interprofessional models for culturally competent care
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE EXTENDED TO APRIL 15, 2019
Click Here to Submit Your Abstract Today! DEADLINE APRIL 15, 2019
Abstract Submission Information:
- Abstracts must address the conference theme and objectives.
- Abstracts must be submitted through the secure online system.
- Abstract must be limited to 600 words or less. Including references.
- Abstract submission deadline is midnight EDT --- DEADLINE EXTENDED TO APRIL 15, 2019
- Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information for consideration
- TCNS accept submission from multiple healthcare disciplines.
- TCNS encourages diversity of submissions. Qualitative and Quantitative
- TCNS encourages diversity of theories and theorists