Transcultural Nursing Society International Regional Events
Transcultural Nursing Society, Northeast Networking Chapter is co-hosting a wonderful networking event at Mercy College, Dobbs Ferry Campus on March 22, Friday between 8.30 am to 3.30 pm. The topic of the event is "Human Trafficking and Health Care". The registration is now open and flyer is available for download HERE.
Please join us!
Date: March 22nd, 2019
Time: 08.30 - 3.30 pm
Address: 555 Broadway Dobbs Ferry, NY 10522, the Rotunda Mercy College, Dobbs Ferry Campus New York
Alabama/Mississippi and Louisiana Networking Chapters
April 5, 2019
Transcultural Nursing Society International (TCNS)
Cultural Humility: Where Competence Meets Compassion
Spring Conference ~ April 5, 2019
Call for Abstracts Available Now!
Where: University of South Alabama - Baldwin County Performing Arts Center Fairhope
111 St. James Avenue, Fairhope, AL 36532
When: 7:30 Registration - Sessions Start at 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Conclusion
Lunch On Your Own in Fairhope - 11:00 am - 1:00pm
Light Snack Provided
Need Accommodations - Hampton Inn Fairhope, AL - 23 N. Section St, Fairhope, AL 36532 Website: https://hamptoninn3.hilton.com/en/hotels/alabama/hampton-inn-fairhope-mobile-bay-MOBFHHX/accommodations/index.html
Questions email: email@example.com or call toll free (888)432-5470
Dr. Jennie Gunn, University of South Alabama
President, Transcultural Nursing Society
ONLINE REGISTRATION OPEN NOW!
Call for Abstracts ~ AL/MS and LA Networking Chapter Event ~ Avaiable Now!
* Explore the connectedness of transcultural nursing education, practice, research, and administration
* Examine population health through meaningful use of transcultural theories and evidence-based best practices
* Identify new and innovative transcultural nursing strategies to promote delivery of evidence-based care
* Synthesize ecological, global, and social determinants of health to develop culturally relevant programs and services for individuals, families, communities, and populations
Abstract Submission Information:
* Abstracts must address the conference theme and objectives.
* Abstracts must be submitted through the secure online system.
* Abstract must be limited to 600 words or less including references.
* Abstract submission deadline is midnight EDT --- February 28, 2019
* Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information for consideration
* TCNS accepts submission from multiple healthcare disciplines.
* TCNS encourages diversity of submissions both qualitative and quantitative research.
* TCNS encourages diversity of theories and theorists.
To Submit an Abstract click this link: