Ready to register?
Online conference registration and payment!
REGISTRATIONS will be accepted through October 23, 2021. You will not be able to register onsite or after that date. GALA DINNER TICKETS must be purchased by October 21, 2021 no tickets will be sold after that date, space is limited.
47th Annual Conference
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Online Registration Open Now!
- REGISTRATIONS will be accepted through October 23, 2021. You will not be able to register onsite or after that date. GALA DINNER TICKETS must be purchased by October 21, 2021 no tickets will be sold after that date, space is limited.
- You can register online, by mail or email
- You will receive a receipt by email once your registration has been processed.
- If you require additional assistance or have questions please feel free to call: (888)432-5470 or email staff @tcns.org .
We are looking forward to the 47th Annual Conference in Albuquerque, New Mexico, October 27-30. This will be the first time we have been together in person as a Society since Fall 2019. Many of you have expressed concerns about the safety protocols and status of the conference. While we can’t make any promises or assured predictions, we are planning to hold a live, in-person conference.
The Conference Committee and the Board of Trustees of the Transcultural Nursing Society (TCNS) have taken into consideration the requirements of the state of New Mexico and those required by the Hotel Albuquerque to assure the safety of all participants.
- Participants who attend the in-person conference are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID unless advised by their medical provider otherwise. Please email medical/religious exemption requests to email@example.com You will be required to attest to your vaccine status or approved exemption when electronically signing into the conference.
- Masks are required in all public spaces in the hotel. However, presenters may remove their masks while presenting six feet from the audience while speaking.
- Contact between participants will be discouraged by having online daily registration and chairs spaced at least 6 ft apart.
- We will be reducing our paper and materials footprint by using online systems. Participants will receive an email and instructions for logging into the conference online system. There will be a limited number of printed materials available.
- We will have a limited number of bags available at the conference and request that participants bring a bag from a past conference if they wish to use one.
- We are working with the hotel to have as many outdoor gatherings as possible for meals and other activities.
These required and recommended protocols for the conference are in keeping with the values and public statements endorsed by the TCNS. The following statement is posted on the TCNS website. We believe we have a duty to protect our patients and a duty to protect our colleagues. We feel strongly that we must “live our values.”
"We’re proud to join 50+ major health care professional organizations & societies in calling for mandatory #COVID19 vaccination for all health care workers. Employer mandates are ethical, effective, and will help bring the pandemic to an end. Health care workers have a duty to protect their patients, and that means getting the #COVID19 vaccine. The vaccine is safe, effective, and our best tool for ending the pandemic.”
ONLINE CONFERENCE REGISTRATION
To begin the process to submit your CONFERENCE REGISTRATION ONLINE click on the following link to access our secure Conference Registration and Payment Process:
Complete CONFERENCE REGISTRATION FORM ONLINE and mail:
- Click the print button on the bottom of the confirmation page and then click submit
- If mailing in a payment do not complete the online payment portion of the process.
Submit the form by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail printed form with payment to our secure mailbox:
Transcultural Nursing Society
37637 Five Mile Rd., #319
Livonia, MI 48154-1543 USA
For Questions Call Toll Free: (888)432-5470 or email: email@example.com