Categories of Membership
Support culturally competent, congruent and equitable healthcare for all people today!
- Subscription to the Journal of Transcultural Nursing (6 Annual Issues in hard copy). Online Access through SAGE Publications to all past and present issues of the Journal of Transcultural nursing going back to 1989.
- Online Access to the Core Curriculum for Transcultural Nursing and Healthcare (Journal Supplement (October 2010).
- Two issues of the TCNS Newsletter annually. Monthly e-news.
- Reduced registration fees to annual conferences and regional events.
- Eligibility for Transcultural Nursing Society Scholarships and Awards given annually. Eligibility for Transcultural Nursing Research Awards.
- Eligibility for Certification in Transcultural Nursing (CTN-Advanced and CTN-Basic) with reduced fees.
- Networking/collaboration with scholars and experts in transcultural nursing from around the world.
- Participation in regional chapters and programs.
- Once you have completed the online membership application/renewal click continue to review your information.
- Once your information is correct on the confirmation page click continue to submit your application and continue to the payment process.
- Membership/renewal applications are not processed until the payment has been received by our office.
QUESTIONS CAN BE DIRECTED TO STAFF@TCNS.ORG
Download Membership Application Form Here! Complete and mail to:
Transcultural Nursing Society
36600 Schoolcraft Rd.
Livonia, MI 48150
For Questions Call Toll Free: (888)432-5470 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org