Transcultural Nursing Society
46th Annual Conference
October 21-24, 2020
Transcultural Nursing: Influencing Research, Education, Practice and Administration
- Discuss strategies for advocating social change to promote culturally competent care
- Apply transcultural nursing theories in research, education, practice and administration
- Identify transcultural nursing research and theory to address migrant health challenges, gender issues, and women's health
- Analyze issues influencing transcultural nursing research, education, practice and administration
CLICK HERE FOR THE CALL FOR ABSTRACT FLYER!
Click Here to submit an abstract today! →
Abstract Submission Information:
- Abstracts must address the conference theme and objectives.
- Abstracts must be submitted through the secure online system.
- Abstract must be limited to 600 words or less. Including references.
- Abstract submission deadline is midnight EDT --- APRIL 1, 2020
- Questions can be directed to email@example.com.
Information for consideration
- TCNS accept submission from multiple healthcare disciplines.
- TCNS encourages diversity of submissions. Qualitative and Quantitative
- TCNS encourages diversity of theories and theorists
This continuing nursing education activity will be submitted for approval to the Ohio Nurses Association, an accredited approver American Nurses Credential Center’s Commission on Accreditation. If approved, as tentatively scheduled, 15 nursing contact hours may be available. This activity has not been submitted or approved at this time.