TCNS Request for Proposal Review
Purpose: The purpose of the Request for Proposal to the TCNS Board of Trustees/Central
Office is to provide the TCNS membership with a formal process through which to submit ideas
and suggestions for TCNS Board/Central Office review. The Request for Proposal form is
designed to provide the TCNS Board of Trustees/Central Office with the requisite information in
order to make an informed decision. The TCNS Board of Trustees/Central Office encourages
requests for proposal from its members.
Submission Guidelines and Requirements:
Link to the submission form: https://firstname.lastname@example.org/ssl/tcnsRFPForm.php
- Please complete all applicable fields on the Request for Proposal form before submitting.
- When writing the proposal, the Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How should be addressed generally. Please
limit your responses to each item on the Request for Proposal form to a maximum of 2-3 sentences.
- The TCNS Central Office provides day to day oversight and implementation of all Board of Trustee approved
- The Board of Trustees reviews all projects periodically and requests reports regarding the work of any taskforce or
- Requests for TCNS Board of Trustees/Central Office review will be acknowledged within 48 hours, excluding
weekends/holidays. If the request can be addressed or currently has an ongoing Board Approval, the TCNS
Central Office will respond accordingly.
- You will have an opportunity to submit further documentation related to your proposal after you receive your email
confirmation from the TCNS Central Office.
- Requests for Proposal review by the TCNS Board of Trustees will be placed on the first available Board Agenda.
The Board of Trustees meets at least once per quarter. You will be notified, by the TCNS Central Office, of the
agenda where your request will be discussed.
- You may request to present information regarding your Request for Proposal at a TCNS Board of Trustees
meeting. Information regarding the meeting and time of presentation will be provided by the TCNS Central Office.
- Decisions of the Board of Trustees will be communicated to the requester, and all related information needed,
within one week of the Board Meeting where the request was reviewed. Official responses from the Board of
Trustees comes from the President and/or TCNS Operations only.
- The TCNS Board of Trustees will review requests and, if appropriate, appoint a committee, taskforce or advisory
committee which is representative of the membership.
- The Board of Trustees forms all official TCNS committees, taskforces, and advisory groups. The Board is the sole
decision making entity for the Transcultural Nursing Society. If a committee, taskforce or advisory committee is
appointed by the Board of Trustees, the individual making the request will have the opportunity to serve with one
or two appointees from the Board, membership and two representatives from the TCNS Operations to facilitate
work of the group.
- Please DO NOT begin work on the proposal prior to review and approval by the Board of Trustees.
- All proposals are subject to the TCNS By-Laws, TCNS Handbook, and all applicable federal and state guidelines
for 501c(3) non-profit organizations.
Transcultural Nursing Society
Madonna University Secure FAX: 1-734-793-2457
36600 Schoolcraft Rd.
Livonia, MI 48150 - USA
For Questions Call Toll Free: (888)432-5470 or email: email@example.com
|Transcultural Nursing Society(TCNS)
Request for Proposal Review by Board of Trustees/Central Office
Madonna University D-175 - 36600 Schoolcraft Rd. - Livonia, MI - 48150-1176 - (888)432-5470